Surviving Storms Of Winter As Life Flows On.

Life flows on like a river, as winter takes hold of our lives in Juniper Canyon.

DSC01921

Surviving the storms of winter can be tough if you are caught without warning…

Life can change in the blink of an eye.

DSC01936

And yet if we persevere with hope…our faith is strengthened in a deeper, stronger way.

2012 ended with the physical pain of WB’s surgery and the emotional pain of loosing Kiah. Dealing with pain itself can be a life storm…a war that you fight for healing and the return to your normal life.

Loosing our animal family members is equally hard, as truly our animals are part of us, part of our hearts and part of our humanity. I grab hold of my camera every second I can to capture the ever changing life around me…now if I can find the words to express my heart.

I do know that we live life everyday, never knowing what each new day will bring…having “faith” to believe that no matter what it brings we will survive.

Each day the road is before us as we keep our focus and walk on. Life is full of adventure…hard times…exciting times…sad times…learning times, but mostly good times.

Where ever you are I hope that tomorrow or today or tonight is blessed with perseverance that develops your hope which will deepen your faith…no matter your circumstances.

1. tbnranch
    Feb 02, 2013 @ 08:59:30

Thank you! A wonderful post with such a valuable message. 🙂

Feb 02, 2013 @ 13:42:16

🙂 I have to remind myself often to travel on with perseverance in difficult times, while holding on to my faith. Then hope once again springs up in a beautiful sunset or the blooming of a flower or the smell of our horses:) Sending hugs and warm thoughts:)

2. mythreemoggies
    Jan 30, 2013 @ 05:42:23

We got rid of the snow and today have some sun, but still cold brrrrrrrr

3. singleworkingmomswm
    Jan 29, 2013 @ 16:00:41

Such a wonderful post about a topic near and dear to me: hope. “God never planned for us to have a perfect life as He wants us to depend on Him.” Wonderful truth. Thanks, HRCG! XOXO-SWM

4. Paula
    Jan 29, 2013 @ 07:15:51

reading your blog was a nice way for me to prioritize my thoughts on the day. Thank you Marcy! Paula

5. bulldog
    Jan 29, 2013 @ 05:33:19

I hope you are also so blessed… the world weather in turmoil is affecting us all… and is probably just another test from above as to ones staying power… the loss of a family animal is just as hard.. you say, they are just that part of the family and I have always missed each and every one that has past on..

Jan 29, 2013 @ 20:44:04

I am blessed that my faith is deep…lots of life lessons…and you are right as I do miss each of them. I am thankful for all the good memories. Tonight we have as of right now howling type winds…yes the weather is very different it seems all over.

Jan 29, 2013 @ 03:34:07

Beautiful photos! It’s so painful to lose one of our four legged “babies”. I can tell you’re still grieving for your sweet Kiah. They’re always a part of our lives, even after they’ve gone over the bridge.

7. JK Bevill - Lost Creek Publishing
    Jan 29, 2013 @ 03:03:08

Wonderful photos!

Jan 28, 2013 @ 23:30:01

Snowing here too 🙂 Keep warm and hug a horse for me!