Minnie Mouse Is The Queenie Of My House

Minnie Mouse Is The Queenie Of My House  and My Life:) She is my constant companion and bestest ever friend.

Today Minnie wanted to add a blog entry… so I’m turning it over to her:)

Uhhh Mom can I finish my bath first…I am so embarrassed that you caught me…I am very fastidious about my coat and stripes not being crossed up anywhere.

Meow and Hello, my name is Minnie…Mouse…and I am the Queen of My Mom’s House…I am a Cool Cat who knows where everything is at!

I will be 17 years old on Mother’s Day this year…am I not the most precious and extremely wise kitty you ever saw? Emphasis on “Precious and Wise…”

I love rolling and playing on my Navajo blanket as it scratches my fur…and it feels sooooo good!

I’m a tiger…no a cheetah…a cougar…I’m bold…I’m rough…and tough… “I’m A Country Cowgirl Cougar Cheetah Cat!!!”

Ohhhh that feels so good to roll around and make my Navajo into a big fat wad with me inside it:) Hee hee as Mom then has to find me and straighten it all out again…kind of fun to make her work:)

Whew I had a workout…stretch…roll…romp…meow…I worked on my obliques and kitty muscle!  I hope Mom has the heating pad nice and warm for me:)

And of course I have several cat tv movies to watch on my laptop under the table…I love my Cat DVD shows with lots of birds and cool squirrels…wowie zowie meowie!!!

See how pretty I am…my heat pad is very complimentary to my colors and I love laying on it next to Mom is her office. Whenever I see Dad head towards the office I race ahead of him to be sure he does not take “my chair”…sometimes he tries to race me but I always win:)

I hate being picked up…I let Mom do it but no one else…she likes to cuddle and hug…uh…hurry up and put me down:) I love my Mommy and even though she gives me hugs like this and sometimes takes me to see the vet in the Burb…which I hate….I know she loves me a lot:)

I am the “Queenie of Mom’s House”…my name is Minnie Mouse….I know where it’s at cuz I’m the cat!!!

Hope you all have a meowie zowie day!!!

1. narhvalur
    Mar 30, 2012 @ 20:52:52

Wonderful blog, by the way cool rug the cat lies on!
    All the best,
    Ann

Feb 16, 2012 @ 17:09:26

She’s so beautiful, no wonder she’s the Queen!
    MJ

Feb 10, 2012 @ 04:11:24

Hi Minnie! So nice to meet you……I’m only 12 years old but like you, my vet says I’m in fine shape for an older guy. That’s a good thing because I want to keep my Mom (Dad too!) happy for lots and lots more years. You look like you’re a very happy cat and have very pretty coloring on your shiny coat. Mom calls me her “ginger boy” because I’m red! Like you, I’m very attached to my Mom and spend a lot of time napping on her lap…..I can’t WAIT for her to sit down somewhere….LOL I’m glad your Mom let you post today so I could learn about you – it’s always nice to meet another kitty cat somewhere in the world!

Your New Friend Sammy

Feb 10, 2012 @ 07:59:47

Hi Sammy, it is nice to meet you too:) Mom showed me your picture and you are ver handsome with your red coat! I do the lap thing with my Mom too….we have a quilt that she puts on her lap and I get on it and then she gives me tummy rubs and lots of love. I can tell today already she is going to town…I do not like it when she leaves…but I know she will be back this afternoon and I will have to settle on Dad when he comes in today at lunch. Sending you a kitty rub and a friendly meow/purrrrr.

Your Friend Minnie

4. BoJo Photo
    Feb 09, 2012 @ 18:06:59

Beautiful cat. Seventeen years old! Wow!

Feb 09, 2012 @ 18:32:00

She is incredible for her age…the vet last summer told me after doing the annual exam for older kitties…that she is more like a kitty of 7 years rather than pushing 17. She has always been a very sweet girl and very hooked to me as her Mom…I am very blessed to have her:)

Feb 09, 2012 @ 16:02:27

Well, Minnie, my Mom let me take over her blog for a minute to write a comment and say that I’m very pleased to meet you – one blog kitty to another! You look like a full-figured gal, like myself.
    I agree with you about being picked up – just let me lie on my back and get tummy-rubs.
    Sometimes Mom lets me write posts for her blog, too. Hope to see you here in blog-land again soon!
    Your new friend, Sundae

Feb 09, 2012 @ 17:08:10

Hi Sundae, I am pleased to meet you too:) Mom showed me some pictures of you and yes like you, I am a big fan of nightly tummy rubs on my Mom’s lap…not sure why I do not like being picked up…as I like to snuggle with Mom. I send you my very best kitty rub and a typical Minnie Meowie.
      Your Friend Minnie