I Was Awarded The Illuminating Blogger Award

I have been blessed with a new award from Food Stories at http://foodstoriesblog.com/

I was awarded the Illuminating Blogger Award!

Food Stories is pleased to present the Illuminating Blogger Award, a fabulous award that anyone can bestow on their fellow bloggers for illuminating, informative blog content. I was surprised and humbled that my blog was chosen for this awesome award.

Thank you so much Food Stories, CJ:) http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/

I am to share one random interesting thing about myself…hmmmm…I am 5’9″ tall…and was always in the taller group at school growing up…now I am in the normal group as we all have kids that are taller in this day and age.

Now I get to pass on the award to five other super talented illuminating bloggers that I enjoy reading…this is the fun part!

1. Ann Novek  @ http://havehest.wordpress.com/  She has such an informative and illuminating blog. I have learned many things about life and animals from all over that Ann posts, which educate and inform me about the awful cruelty abuse of animals. She also writes about her life and the awesome birds she sees as well as about Stockholm. And her photography is awesome!

2. Sam and Pam @ http://onespoiledcat.wordpress.com/ Sam is a very talented kitty who keeps me smiling with his daily life and his thoughts about life. Pam is his Mom and she runs the blog for Sam and also keeps him happy with lots of kitty loves and hugs. Sam has become friends with my kitty girl Minnie and Minnie thinks he is very smart and uh well cute too:)

3.  http://throughmylens365.wordpress.com/  I love the photography of  Tuxedo Sophisticated Cat…she is doing a year long project of shooting a picture per day. She also has a website of her photography when she travels. I always look forward to what she posts and shares with us.

4. Lissa @ http://wheniride.wordpress.com/ She blogs about life and shares her thoughts on various topics with deep meaning. I love reading her perspectives as it broadens my thinking too:)

She spends her days training trail horses, observing her natural surroundings and appreciating how those two loves come together in her life. While she rides, she contemplates the people in her life and her relationship with the Creator. She writes about her travels and steps taken toward the goals she has set for herself. Go check her illuminating blog out!

5. Jeffrey @ http://photonatureblog.com/ is a new blog I just discovered and already enjoy seeing the various photos of nature that he takes.

It is always hard for me to just pick a few when there are so many bloggers and blogs that are all wonderful. I feel very blessed to be part of the blogging world as I have met some amazing incredible people:) Thank you again Food Stories @ http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/  and also to all my subscribers and supporters!

1. Russel Ray Photos
    Jun 23, 2012 @ 07:58:14

Yeah! Yahoo! & Congratulations! one more time!

2. Russel Ray Photos
    Jun 06, 2012 @ 21:11:55

Congratulations!

3. narhvalur
    Jun 06, 2012 @ 00:57:48

Thank you for nominating me! It makes me happy!

4. philosophermouseofthehedge
    Jun 01, 2012 @ 16:18:53

Congrats and well deserved!

5. Heather @ SugarDish(Me)
    Jun 01, 2012 @ 13:14:56

So so well deserved 🙂 Very happy pat on the back. I’m taller than 5’9″… I was always the tallest girl. I look like a giant next to my mom and sisters. Glad to know I’m not the only one in the club!

Jun 01, 2012 @ 17:09:03

Thank you so much:) I used to be almost 5’10” when I graduated from high School…but the last few years I shrunk some….how tall are you? Yes even today with various friends of mine I feel like the giant next to them…WB can always spot me in a crowded room with my height.

Jun 01, 2012 @ 03:57:14

Oh Wow! First of all congratulations for your new award (your blog is TOTALLY illuminating!)…Mom and I look forward to all of your posts and the gorgeous photos and thoughts about life. Secondly, THANK YOU BUNCHES for nominating me for the award too! It’s very sweet that you thought of us…..I just HAVE to send you a super-sized Sammy Hug for that!!!

Sammy (and his Mom too)

7. Where God Takes Me
    May 31, 2012 @ 23:12:47

Congratulations! It’s great to see your wonderful work rewarded!

May 31, 2012 @ 18:45:39

Congrats! I know Pam & Sam, and they are going to be super excited about this award!

9. The View Out Here
    May 31, 2012 @ 18:03:32

Congratulations!! I enjoy your blog very much…Look forward to checking out the ones listed above that I’ve yet to see.
    Happy weekend!
    ~d.

10. narhvalur
    May 31, 2012 @ 17:34:18

Million thanks Hot Rod Cowgirland congrats to you! You ‘re well deserved of ANY awards…

11. Food Stories