Magical Mystical Sunrise…Cowgirl Style!

Magical mystical sunrise cowgirl style…and my imagination takes off!

WB says “Oh come on Ms. Drama…its just fog!” But I like a bit of magical drama!

Besides…its a red dawn kind of fantasy!

Its getting lighter and more golden…I love the jet trails overhead…I can still imagine a fairy tale in the “magical mystery tour”…I mean fog:)

And then, dawn broke on a new day, we had a beautiful morning that turned into a blue sky kind of day…full of sunshine and warm temps ahhhh…the sun feels so good:)

Wishing you a sunshine week ahead….think Spring and then Summer:)

1. vanerpaddel
    Mar 02, 2015 @ 14:26:16

Magical shots! 🙂

2. Nylabluesmum
    Feb 23, 2015 @ 12:13:30

Sunshine this morning; snow this afternoon, lol…
    Welcome to the near, near, near North 😉
    Love & good wishes to all of you there.
    Sherri-Ellen 🙂

Liked by 1 person

3. Nylabluesmum
    Feb 22, 2015 @ 07:32:46

Great photos HRCG!!! I love FOG also! Your camera is fab; it realy capturess the details well.
    Have a Sunny day…
    Love Sherri-Ellen & Siddhartha Henry ❤ ❤

4. Mister Baloney Head
    Feb 19, 2015 @ 17:37:36

Beautiful photos! The color is spectacular. It makes it look like the world is dreamily awakening with you.

Liked by 1 person

5. DezizWorld
    Feb 19, 2015 @ 10:13:28

Wow dat is bootyfull. And even in da fog da air looks so clean and fwesh. Enjoy and stay warm.

Luv ya’

Dezi and Lexi

Liked by 1 person

6. speedyrabbit
    Feb 18, 2015 @ 23:14:31

Beautiful,after a couple of nice day we are back to rain…. 😦 xx Rachel

Feb 19, 2015 @ 15:37:57

Thank you:) Ugh on the rain but having a nice couple of days helps…today it is only 54 degrees here and overcast as we may have rain tonight and then it is to clear up again tomorrow I think…weather seems crazy every where…we all need some warm sun and warm days….

Liked by 1 person

7. Max Reynolds
    Feb 18, 2015 @ 19:47:44

Great post. As you know I’m kind of partial to sunrises. Thank you for sharing it. -Max-

8. Candy S
    Feb 18, 2015 @ 13:58:24

Your pictures are so inspiring & beautiful!

Feb 18, 2015 @ 12:46:12

Absolutely gorgeous…..I like the fact that scenery can change in a matter of minutes and a slight change of light – where you were, every second there’s another magical moment to be captured on film – which you ALWAYS do!!!! Here’s to Spring………….soon………..I hope……….

Hugs, Pam (and Sam)

Feb 19, 2015 @ 15:34:03

Thank you Pam and Sam:) That is what I love about photography, the view or photo changes so much with different light and I love when I can capture a bit of magic time colors:) Today it is only 54 degrees here and overcast as we are to maybe have some rain tonight…nothing huge. I read to day that the Pacific Northwest is the only place where we are not having winter cold weather! I hope your area warms up soon…its time for Spring and warmth to return…we need that after a harsh winter! Sending hugs and Spring Soon wishes:)

Feb 18, 2015 @ 09:25:16

I can’t believe you are getting the beginning of spring and we are in the deep freeze, covered in ice and snow. Not fair! Right now, it’s hard to believe we will EVER see spring, but I have faith. It will come.

Liked by 1 person

Feb 18, 2015 @ 09:52:54

I know….I cannot believe you have the ice, snow and cold when it is oddly warm here. You still wear a coat outside unless we get up to the upper 60’s. It is strange to have it so nice here…I am looking out at the yard and pasture next to it and it will have to be mowed soon! Crazy!!! I hope your snow and cold go away soon!

11. philosophermouseofthehedge
    Feb 18, 2015 @ 08:33:23

Skies have been full of wonder this winter. Ah, yes, sun today! (Plants are pushing spring here even with the strong fronts – a battle of wills?)

Liked by 1 person

Feb 18, 2015 @ 08:47:14

Yes they have been spectacular to capture this last couple of years…every season seems to give us gifts of the sky with weird clouds, weather and light. It is super odd here to be having such warm dry days…as much as I love it, I told my hubby that if we do not get any more moisture and the temps remain mild, it is going to be a dry dusty and buggy summer!

Liked by 1 person

Feb 18, 2015 @ 03:51:43

really magical sunrise!

Liked by 2 people

13. easyweimaraner
    Feb 18, 2015 @ 03:13:27

that’s wonderful and i bet there is magic in the air :o)

Liked by 1 person

14. tchistorygal
    Feb 17, 2015 @ 23:04:51

Your pictures are so lovely. I actually love fog, and especially when the sun is trying to beat it down. We have had tons of it here recently.

Liked by 1 person