Birthday Daze Of 2014!

Birthday daze of 2014 has proved once again to never be boring:)

DSC05296Our good friends Pat and Kevin, spent many evenings the last month walking our land, looking for all the things that make us country people in Juniper Canyon.

SONY DSCAll was top-secret, unbeknownst to me, as Pat wanted to make me a surprise arrangement of heartfelt friendship for my birthday.

SONY DSCI was soooo surprised and for once wordless…yeah I know, me???

SONY DSCI  love all the wonderful things they found for the arrangement…

DSC05355The smells of sage mixed with various grasses and the added wheat always smells good to this country girl!

SONY DSCWild Bill supplied Pat with the awesome box for the arrangement…it’s perfect:)

SONY DSCI will love it forever:)

26f0e89e2f2ce3b3fa83b2127df4e19c

And this says it all to me!

CCI00001Embrace every day that we are given to live…as the day will never happen again in our lifetime.

SONY DSCLife is moving forward…grab on and enjoy the ride…don’t look back!

DSC04589HRCG is over and out for now…but never for long:)

1. Anne Marie
    Oct 01, 2014 @ 00:25:10

Heil Marcy and all famlly in Juniper Canyon up in Hilix.
    We love to meget you and husband in the beautful country. Her in Norway all is god. We are ind october noe and is gong to get alittel bit volder in the ear. To day 15 grader celsius and it is ranking outside.
    You have may Mail adr. We hope to her from you soon.

Yours Anne Marie

Oct 03, 2014 @ 21:02:59

Hello Hello Anne Marie! I am so thankful to hear from you:) I tried to email you but it did not work so yes I will write to you at your mail address…I met Jim Davis and his wife a few weeks ago and that was wonderful too. It is so very good to meet my family and to learn how we are all connected. All is well here in Juniper Canyon…our nights are colder but our days are yet warm with lots of sunshine. It is almost 9:00 at night and I’m sitting in the living room where our photo was taken last summer when we met. My kitty Minnie is sleeping next to me…Bill is napping too, and our dog Ellie is sleeping on my foot keeping it warm. I send you all hugs from my heart with warm thoughts from Juniper. Love, Marcy

2. Nylabluesmum
    Sep 10, 2014 @ 16:29:25

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HRCG!!!! Many happy returns & may the coming year be a wonderful one for you.
    That arrangement is gorgeous & oh so YOU!!! Perfect!
    I love your post; it is so upbeat & positive! Thank you for making this world a brighter & happier place to be in….
    Your friend Sherri-Ellen 🙂

3. Mike
    Sep 06, 2014 @ 07:10:33

Happy Birthday, HRC! And thanks for the terrific photos and message. 🙂

Sep 05, 2014 @ 21:29:22

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Aren’t surprise parties the best? Makes you feel the love for real 🙂

5. Maria
    Sep 05, 2014 @ 07:33:17

Those details! I love the light in photo number four. Great message as always ❤ Enjoy you day!

Sep 05, 2014 @ 03:13:32

Hope you had a fabulous birthday!!! Love the arrangement……it’s “personal” and those always make the best gifts. Here’s to many more wonderful birthday celebrations at your home on the range Marcy…..

Hugs, Pam (and Sam)

Sep 05, 2014 @ 08:10:47

Thank you so much Pam and Sam:) It was a fun day as Kevin and Pat stayed to help us celebrate my birthday! I love the arrangement too, so heartfelt and special:) Wishing you a sunny day filled with peace….give Sam a kitty rub and hug kitty style…Minnie says “Meow-Meow to Sam:)

7. Wendy Macdonald
    Sep 04, 2014 @ 21:48:19

I love your photography and the message.

Blessings ~ Wendy ❀

8. Live a Whole Life Network
    Sep 04, 2014 @ 20:59:31

Happy Birthday Marcy! Debra Boulanger, CHC Founder, Live a Whole Life

Connect with us online: http://liveawholelife.net Facebook/LiveaWholeLifeNetwork Twitter/@debraboulanger

Is it time for your Great Do-Over? Join me for The Hamptons Retreat September 26 ­ 28, 2014! http://www.thegreatdoover.com/retreat

From: Hot Rod Cowgirl Reply-To: Hot Rod Cowgirl Date: Thursday, September 4, 2014 at 11:25 PM To: Debra Boulanger Subject: [New post] Birthday Daze Of 2014!

WordPress.com Hot Rod Cowgirl posted: “Birthday daze of 2014 has proved once again to never be boring:) Our good friends Pat and Kevin, spent many evenings walking our land, looking for all the things that make us country people in Juniper Canyon. All was top-secret, unbeknownst to me, a”