What Comes Around Goes Around!

These are kind of a last minute share with ya all…old sayings with wisdom that I found online and remember hearing growing up. My mom said or told all of them to me, as they were true. Of course I love that today’s wisdom sayings are woven into horse photos!

11303_10151429943444308_2072159536_n

Yee-Ha!

640df46ea71c0362eb01c576837a6be6

Love this one…I had to confront it when I went back to college to become a family counselor…yep, its very true!

14753941_1313866508646083_7016995631637631099_o

Sadly this is very true….it ruins a relationship. I remember my dad sharing with me about people who let him down and lied. He said if they were sincere in their apology, he would accept it but would never trust them again…and if they never apologized then he was done with them. I am very much my dad’s daughter…lies to me are the death of a relationship.

Wishing you all a great wisdom night…

Oct 31, 2016 @ 21:55:18

Good to hear from you!

Liked by 1 person

Oct 31, 2016 @ 22:01:28

Thanks Marilyn! Its also good to hear from you too! I don’t know where the time goes…November already! I am working more on writing….just not posting it and thinking of how to do that incognito…I often feel cramped as in writing style as I live in a small area. I hope all is well with you and Gary…has the weather changed there yet? We have had lots and lots of rain which is good for us, we needed it. Hugs:)

Nov 01, 2016 @ 03:19:07

I hope everything is OK with you! When I see posts like this from my friends it makes me wonder if someone treated them badly or let them down……I hope that whatever it was you have put it behind you and have moved on to the power of positivity and love.

Hugs, Pam (and Sammy)

Nov 15, 2016 @ 13:14:40

Hi there! I am glad I looked in my spam folder as I just now found both your comments. What is with WP? I can’t believe they sent your comments to the spam folder….makes me wonder how many more I have missed from WP friends! I am sorry, as I know you prob wondered what was up…and I am subscribed to follow your blog….over time I have noted that some of the blogs I subscribe to do not show up in the reader. You are so perceptive in regards to the what comes around goes around blog.We have a wayward daughter that has given us fits for a long time now. Neither of us can understand her as she does not think correctly about us and often comes up with bizarre memories. Long story but we have tried to get her in counseling for 20 years…we offer to go with her or not go with her etc. If she goes at all, it never lasts as she says she is fine but the counselor had problems. So anyway…it makes us feel just blah! That generation is so much different than we are…and we did raise our kids the way we were raised but the media or school systems or something got in the way. I grew up with a deep sense of respect for my parents and my elders…I would never get mad at my folks even if I was mad…I prob screamed in a pillow a few times but that was it…and I would seek to communicate if it was needed…we always worked it out and then as you say “moved on”. She does not do that, instead she wants to be mad and find fault or make up stories. It is hard at times and that was what you saw.

3. speedyrabbit
    Nov 01, 2016 @ 10:02:31

Ah yes these are all true ,we all get busy at times,xx Rachel and Speedy

Liked by 1 person

Nov 01, 2016 @ 15:36:36

Good to hear from you and your sweet Speedy…I wish our being busy here was due to work or life…but our being busy this fall has been a sad kind of busy. We lost my hubby’s mom October 23…after a brief illness, it all came about very sudden. She had been doing great with her life as we helped her move back to the retirement home where she lived from 2010 until 2013 which she liked much better. She was 88 but a young 88 full of life yet! It was not expected as we thought she was doing well….we are yet in shock!

Unexpectedly in September,we lost our female Aussie dog Tucker, she was 14 and we worried all summer as her weight did not stay on her…she kept loosing weight. Although she appeared to feel fine, you could see it in her soft brown eyes that she was enjoying life still. One morning we found her not so good and took her to the vet where she was checked out…it did not look ok. We could have done exploratory surgery but it would be so hard on her.
      Grief throws me off and it takes me a long time to write again. I am trying though. Both WB and I have lost both our parents now, so its just us two as WB says…we do not have much family about looking to get together for fun or dinner…and that would take a book for me to explain…its not impossible! Sending you big hugs and also sweet bunny loves to Speedy:)

Liked by 1 person