Springing Into Springummer With A Wide Angle View!

Springing into springummer with a wide-angle view of life…

We must be in a time warp as it feels like early May here! Today it was 67 degrees in Juniper Canyon…my trees have budded out and our grass is green!

Crazy weather has changed so much from when I was growing up here.

I’m not complaining as I like the warmer days with my new WIDE angle perception and view of life…hmmmm?

WB wanted me to have a wider perception on life so he bought a new lens for my camera!!! I am so excited to go out and play with it! It will be perfect for landscapes…the skies are clearing, green grass is a growing like crazy each weird warm day…stay tuned!

Better watch out I may show up clicking a few of You!

“Smile Ellie Belle…Gotcha!”

1. Nylabluesmum
    Feb 22, 2015 @ 07:27:48

Ellie Bellie an Purrince Siddhartha are our ‘little angel clowns in fur” 😉

G-D knew what He is doing when He sent them to us!!
    Love Sherri-Ellen ❤

2. tchistorygal
    Feb 17, 2015 @ 23:08:14

What size lens is it? I love the 5th picture of the sky. That looks like it should be the cover of a children’s picture book. 🙂

Feb 18, 2015 @ 08:42:21

Thank you! It is a Sony wide angle 4.5-5.6/11-18…I love it! I love my Sony a77 camera too. It is good to see you, somehow I have not seen your page for a while even though I subscribe…I may be looking at the reader at the wrong time but I wonder sometimes if WP does not get all the subscribers that you subscribe to in the reader…now I will have to hop over to your blog and see what you have been up to:)

• tchistorygal
        Feb 18, 2015 @ 16:42:04

It does a great job. I haven’t been posting as much. I’ve been trying my hand at a novel, the one I finished last year turns out not to be finished, and lacking a lot, so I’ve cut back blogging. I get to it once a week or so, but it gets lost in the reader. 🙂 Thanks for asking.

Feb 19, 2015 @ 15:42:29

Thank you, I am happy with it…just bought it a few weeks ago so I am yet playing with it:) I love to blog but I have cut back some…partly after loosing my kitty Minnie as it was hard and my emotions and feelings made sort of a writers block…and I do run our business office and through the month I have lots of paper work to do etc. The last week of the month I am usually free to goof a bit:) How exciting to be writing a novel:) I keep saying one of these days I am going to write a book! One of these days….what is your novel about?

• tchistorygal
        Feb 19, 2015 @ 16:47:06

It’s a story about three older women looking for romance. Writing a novel is much more complicated and difficult than I realized. I have so much to learn. 🙂

Feb 20, 2015 @ 00:39:23

Yes, I agree it is tough to do…but you are on the road sister so go for it:) You have the gift of writing…I love the theme of the three older women…

• tchistorygal
        Feb 23, 2015 @ 20:52:29

Thanks for the encouragement, Hot Rod M. 🙂

Feb 23, 2015 @ 21:23:59

🙂

3. Nylabluesmum
    Feb 17, 2015 @ 14:45:12

OH HRCG I vaguely remember green grass & flowers & blue skies…..
    That new lenses is wonderful….
    Ellie Bellie is 🙂 ‘ing so brightly!!! I would be too if I could see Sun, sky & green grass!
    (((HUGS))) Sherri-Ellen & Siddhartha Henry ❤ ❤

Feb 17, 2015 @ 18:03:40

I do know what you mean….in Wyoming the landscape was not green until towards the end of June….and I was snowed on the end of July, was in a blizzard if you can imagine…my Mom was back here telling me that they were up to 110 degrees and the same day I was in a blizzard and thunder storm at the same time! Elle is truly a character…she has the same human heart that Minnie did…very personable and knows when something is off or wrong and she tries to entertain you with playing tug of war or she wil grab one of her toys growing in a playful way at you while wiggling her fanny so fast that it is a blur! She always makes us laugh and feel good:) Huggssss and sweet kitty loves for the Purrrrince….love you both:)

• Nylabluesmum
        Feb 20, 2015 @ 17:04:58

The weather is wacky! Some places are nice & warm & we are colder than Alaska!!!
        Oh well it is what it is…..
        I am so glad Ellie is there for you. She is such a sweet girl…..truly…I know she knows she is the one left & that is why she tries to make you laugh & keep you occupied.
        Siddhartha Henry does similar things; making me laugh & getting me to [lay ‘Fetch’ with him. He is a ‘clown in fur’; my ‘clown in fur’….I am blessed…he has pulled me thru a very dark time!
        (((HUGS))) Sherri-Ellen ❤ ❤

Feb 21, 2015 @ 14:05:38

We both have been blessed during a horribly tough time…I like the “clown in fur” as it is so true with both Ellie and Siddhartha….I love Ellie’s antics and her silly games…and she snuggles pretty good:) I am so thankful that you have that little ball of fur as he blessed you with new life and lots of laughter:)

Feb 15, 2015 @ 07:40:44

Nice that you’re having Spring – we’re in the frozen tundra here at 3 degrees and light snow! Happy Valentine’s Day too!

Hugs, Pam and Sammy

Feb 15, 2015 @ 11:50:36

That frozen tundra does not sound good….brrrrr…and the light snow with 3 degrees…ugh! I will try to send some of our warmer weather your way too:) I hope you all had a Happy Valentines Day too:)
      Hugzzz Back to you both:)

5. Marty the Manx
    Feb 14, 2015 @ 17:18:18

Happy Valentine’s!!!! Love your gorgeous photos with your new lens 🙂 Ellie Belle is just adorable! What crazy weather. We are cold cold here again after hitting the 40’s for a few days. Hope you have a wonderful week-end!
    Kelly

Feb 15, 2015 @ 11:48:59

Thank you:) Ellie Belle is so human and I love her sense of fun, with lots of doggie love and her perceptiveness she seems to understand things very well…she has lots of toys of course and she loves her Zebra today…I will tell her to go get her Zebra and she trots off coming right back with the Zebra out of about 25 toys…the weather is weird all over I think…so odd here right now…hard to believe! Hope you have a wonderful Sunday and that you had a Happy Valentines Day!

Feb 14, 2015 @ 17:17:23

And we are in the middle of another blizzard, with below zero temps predicted following the storm. Yet … spring is right around the corner. Which corner? Where is it hiding? Ah … YOU have it!

Feb 15, 2015 @ 11:45:21

Ewwww on the blizzard and cold parts…we usually do not warm up like this until early May maybe….today we have another sunny blue ski day and it is to reach 60 degrees today….not as warm as the other day but I will take it as standing in the sun feels so good. I’ll try to send some sunny days to you with cozy warm temps!

7. easyweimaraner
    Feb 14, 2015 @ 05:31:37

great photos! we need a time warp too, the sky shows 50 shades of grey and it rains dogs&cats (no rabbits nor squirrels, how mean!) happy valentines day!

Feb 15, 2015 @ 11:35:34

🙂 Thank you:) Huge UGH on the 50 shades of gray…that gets old when we have weeks of gray here! Or gray with fog! LOL about the rain puns:) A good laugh is good for the soul:) Hope your Valentines Day was filled with lots of loves!

8. neilirving
    Feb 14, 2015 @ 03:51:33

Clear and frosty in the UK this morning and then it rained 🙂

9. speedyrabbit
    Feb 14, 2015 @ 00:34:14

yep Spring in to Summer yes please,xx Rachel

Feb 15, 2015 @ 11:32:02

I think we are almost skipping most of the spring that we usually have and going right into early summer….but I’ll take it and the sun feels so good. Sending hugzz and lots of Valentines wishes a day late…

10. DezizWorld
    Feb 13, 2015 @ 23:06:39

Oh Wow we wish we had warm wedder and all dat sun. Enjoy. Gweat fotos.

Luv ya’