Hot Rod Cowgirl has been nominated for…Three Blog Awards!!!!
By three fellow bloggers that have outstanding blogs that I admire and enjoy reading! I am humbled and hugely honored:)
Ann Novek nominated me for The Lovely Blogger Award…she has a fantastic blog filled with information on animals, her travels and incredible photos. You will enjoy the educational articles she posts and her photography with heart…go to her blog at http://havehest.wordpress.com/
Renee nominated me for The Sunshine Blogger Award. She lives in New Zealand and so does our son…I enjoy seeing her photos and hearing about life in NZ. She has lots of wonderful images and incredible scenery that she shares…I love her blog at http://randpphotoalbums.wordpress.com/
Vivian nominated me for The Kreativ Blogger Award….she has an incredible blog and amazing pictures of the America West and the Nevada Desert. You will enjoy her thoughts and views of life and the amazing photography of truly beautiful landscapes that she captures…I too love the desert…go take a look at http://godguidesme.com/
Minnie wanted to say “Hi”…she is sunning herself on one of her favorite Navajo rugs:)
I will try to combine the rules for these three awards below:)
Oooppps a picture from my barn snuck in there…snaffle bits…lots of them:)
The rules in accepting these three wonderful awards:
1.Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2.List seven random things about yourself.
3.Nominate 10 other blogs that you admire and enjoy.
4.Notify the nominees.
5.Display the award logo on your blog.
Thank you Vivian for nominating me for The Kreativ Blogger Award…
I love unique awards…you made my day full of kreativness and fun:)
Renee, thank you for choosing my blog for The Sunshine Blog Award…
It is such a bright award…you brought me sunshine and bright smiles:)
Ann thank you for choosing my blog for The Lovely Blog Award…
A beautiful award…my day was filled with beauty all around me:)
Seven Random Things About Hot Rod Cowgirl:
1. I try hard to be organized most of the time…other times I look organized but I stuffed all the clutter in the closet…and it is waiting for me…ugh!
2. I love Western Art…Karmel Timmons, Shoefly and several western artists…antique western art…and landscapes. I am drawn to black and white prints as well as good color that depicts reality…you can tell if they have been there and done that…that is why I fell in love with Karmel Timmons…I have several of her prints:)
3. I look to the positive in life instead of the negative…the glass is half full…instead of half empty!
4. I enjoy planting flowers in various containers…barrels and pots and anything that I can find around the ranch that is interesting…I love perennials and interesting color schemes. My favorite color combo is red, purple, yellow and white.
5. I prefer jeans all year long except for capris in the summer…if it is hot…and if it is super hot and I am in the house I will wear shorts…but still prefer jeans!
6. I enjoy camping in the mountains and at the beach…I love packing into the high country as it is truly a different world at 9500′…the sky is a different color and the air is clear…the flowers and vegetation are different as well…it is beautiful to capture images in crystal clear air and light with incredible shots of a different world!
7. I love cowgirl jewelery such as silver…conchos…turquiose…I like to get gussied up with my Old Gringos boots…concho belts…lots of silver and cowgirl class.
Questions About Me: From The Sunshine Blogger Award
Favorite Number: 7
Favorite Non-Alchoholic Drink: Diet Coke with Fresh Lemon
Facebook or Twitter: Facebook but do not update it enough
My Passion: My husband Wild Bill…God Above…Horses…My Animals…Photography…Writing…Heritage
Favorite Pattern: Western Patterns…Native Designs
Favorite Day Of The Week: Sunday
Favorite Flower: Gardenias…Roses…All Of Them!!!
Kreativ Blogger Award Nominees Are:
Moving on to the next category of nominees…I LOVE my car:)
For The Lovely Bloggers Award:
And another beautiful shot of Lola:)
The nominees for The Sunshine Blogger Award Are:
Go take a look at all of these blogs as they are truly wonderful…I admire them very much! Congratulations to all the nominees!!!
Minnie say “Congratulations to all of you:) It is now high time that my Mom gets off the blankety blank computer…I’m getting slightly annoyed and cranky…it is my turn and that means lap time and nap time…meowsie till next time:)”
Lets keep going forward with our cameras and our words, as we explore our lives with the images we capture and the thoughts we ponder on this journey of life:)