Hit And Miss Photography With HRCG…

Hit and miss photography with HRCG is just that…you are along for the ride…so hang on…and here we go!!!

Annie has her radar finely tuned in!

Aussies on alert..where’s the food and who do we get to bite?

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Horses make my heart feel good:)

My model kitty, Minnie…she loves to pose…and I love her stripes and her colors…Minnie Mouse is the Queenie of my House! She’s the cat…who knows where its at…just ask her:)

Melody gave me her heart with her huge brown eyes, as they melted into my heart, when I first met her…

Incredible weather this Spring here in Juniper…on the wow scale it is a 99% wowzer!

We can have crazy weather and crazy times in our life and yet…God gives us a double rainbow! Dreams do come true! Do not ever give up your dreams, no matter how hard life is…hang on to your dreams as God gave them to you!

“Meowsises…Mom hangs on to her hope and her faith…and me:)”

Ms. Ellie…is so cute and a very smart girl…I love Aussies!

“Mom, what did you say?” “Huhrummph, dogs are silly!”

Juniper Canyon Gold….

6158115304_a1a36fa9d1_b

God Bless America!

God Bless The Red, White And Blue!

Flag-and-horse

Home Of The Free…Home Of The Brave!

scan0030

I love nice Quarter Horse butts…

What’s a quarter horse butt? And a cattle ranch? Don’t you mean “Minnie’s Kitty Ranch”?

1. IsobelandCat
    Apr 15, 2014 @ 15:40:02

All beautiful, but Annie’s radar do it for me!

Apr 15, 2014 @ 18:44:49

Thank you much:) I love capturing various horse ears and eyes…they are so very expressive and tender…horses never lie:) Animals are so good with posing really..and they speak so clear through their expressions…love that:)

2. Jonathan Caswell
    Apr 15, 2014 @ 16:14:54

Reblogged this on By the Mighty Mumford and commented:
    CATS AND HORSES AND RAINBOWS….HOORAY!!!

3. SwittersB
    Apr 15, 2014 @ 21:26:52

Wonderful images!!!! Wow

Apr 15, 2014 @ 21:45:23

Thank you as always for your positive words:) My favorite subjects…life…horses, dogs, cats, and incredible weather that I have a passion for and enjoy capturing to share. I love capturing people too I just don’t have many out here to capture!

Apr 16, 2014 @ 03:17:53

Wonderful photos as always…..”home on the range” is ever so beautiful. Sammy sends hugs to Minnie and I send hugs to you!

Pam

Apr 16, 2014 @ 17:03:21

Thank you:) This time of year now here is the pretty time as everything is green….am looking forward to shooting more photos to share. Minnie sends Sammy a big hug too and she says meowsie…Has spring arrived yet for you with good weather and warmer days? Sending hugs and warm spring days thoughts your way too:)

Apr 16, 2014 @ 06:52:02

Gorgeous everything … but that’s a spectacular rainbow! Would you believe we woke up to an icing of snow this morning? Enough! I want flowers and zephyr breezes. I deserve them!

Apr 16, 2014 @ 17:21:06

It is great to see you:) And I can not believe you had an icing of snow this morning!!! Ugh….and yeah you do deserve nice warm days with flowers blooming right out your window so you can see the colors:) How are you feeling? Sending you gentle hugs and warm Spring weather:)

Apr 17, 2014 @ 08:09:51

Love them all, even the butt! Happy Easter, Cowgirl!

7. Nylabluesmum
    Apr 27, 2014 @ 16:47:44

Of course Mum meant Minnie’s Ranch!!!!
    lLve the photos HRCG…each one tells a story & is beautiful…picking one as a favorite would be hard…altho I love Annie’s photo…great perspective.
    The Golden Canyon photo is breathtaking.
    The horses & dogs are lovely & of course Minnie is the bestest…tell her we said so, lol…
    Sherri-Ellen & Nylablue <3 <3

Apr 28, 2014 @ 09:02:56

Thank you much:) Minnie says Meowsie Thank You with lots of purrrrsss:) I love capturing photos this time of year whether the sky or clouds…horses and doggies and always Minnie, I have lots of great pictures of her over the years, she is so pretty and I love her markings and her green eyes…and she loves to pose:) Sending Minnie Hugs with Lots of Kitty Loves and hugs from me too:)

8. Nylabluesmum
    Apr 29, 2014 @ 16:52:43

I’d take pix here but everything is brown & muddy!! Oh & rainy too…we are getting rmenants of the southern States tornadoes so the patio furniture was all over the place…what a day!!!
    Nylablue loves to pose like Minnie for photos also.
    (((HUGS))) & **paw patz** Sherri-Ellen & Nylablue xoxo

Apr 29, 2014 @ 20:42:58

I love the paw patz:) SO very true as Minnie does that to me all the time…she is so sweet! Ugh on the rain and muddy…and scary on the remnants from the tornadoes! Snuggle down and remember this will pass and life will be better soon….I am sending you some sunshine and warm days!

9. Nylabluesmum
    Apr 30, 2014 @ 10:07:49

Phankz HRCG>>> dat Sun n warmth went sumwhere other den here again…*sighz*
    iz cloudy n chilli stil today. At leest it iz nott stil rainin…altho’ more iz apposta show up tonite….
    Me had a grreat Vet bizit yesturday! Hurrah fer me!!
    Mum had a BAD Chiro reeport n she iz spittin nailz… MOL…
    One out of two iz guud tho’…
    More **paw patz** to ya frum me Nylablue <3 <3 <3
    ~~~head rubz~~~ to Minnie frum me too….

Apr 30, 2014 @ 13:13:43

Hi Nylablue:) You are soooo very sweet, and so very cute too:) I am sorry your Mum has not been well and is hurting…wes is praying hard for her and also for you.Sending you kitty luvs and hugs with paw patz and a head rubz too from Minnie:) She says Meowsie Meow Hi:)

10. Nylabluesmum
    Apr 30, 2014 @ 16:29:40

Yow Minnie n HRCG phankz fer da compleemint…we werkz at bein cute n sweet….Mum iz startin to feel more like a Hu’man n not so Godzilley like!! Hurrah fer Mum!!
    Me sendz ~~head rubz n *nose kssez* n lub back to ya n yer Mum too.
    Lub <3 Nylablue <3

11. Nylabluesmum
    May 01, 2014 @ 18:00:52

Phanzk Miss HRCG!!! Mum did not take any Coe-deen fer da seckond nite!!! Hurrah!!!! ;)
    Lub Nylablue <3

12. Nylabluesmum
    May 05, 2014 @ 17:21:47

Yow HRCG Mum haz nott had to take any Coe-deene since we bin here last!! Izn’t dat pawsum??? Mum iz doin guud n me iz so reeleeved.
    Me needz to go to Vet tomorrow fer treetmint n Mum sayz we iz gonna lissen to musick when we are dere….Dr. Dave iz so guud to us!
    Nylablue n Mum too xoxoxo

May 06, 2014 @ 11:07:59

Sending big kitty hugs and luvs to you Nylablue…you are so cute and awesome:) We loves you very much here:) And we are so happy to hear that your Mum is doing good too:) We will keep a praying for your healing and for your Mum’s too:) And I have been praying for Minnie’s healing with you…I pray that God will bless her with her eyesight and her hearing. Prayers, huggies and loves,
      HRCG and Minnie:)

13. Nylabluesmum
    May 09, 2014 @ 17:20:11

Yow HRCG Mum ya iz so deevoted to Minnie…ya iz so much like me Mum…wish da hole werld had peeple like ya in it!!!!
    Me had a guud Vet appointmint. Weigh 9.8 lbs n hardlee any dandruff on me fur. Me had Depo steroid n Pepcid injeckshunz n Mirtazipine n me bin eatin like a Shetland Pony (so Mum sayz!)
    All da purrayerz are werkin fer me. We purryaz dat Minnie haz sum healin….she iz so speshell….
    Mum iz doin guud all fingz considered…she iz bery tired frum da ordeel wif da Chiro-Quacktur butt she put him in hiz place n iz dun dere fer guud!!!
    Iz alwayz sunfing ;)
    Lub n *paw kissez* Nylablue <3 oh n Mum too <3

May 11, 2014 @ 14:47:48

Oh Nylablue I am so happy to hear you are getting better and better:) You are so very sweet for praying for Minnie too….she is doing ok and getting sort of used to her not being able to see but I know too that it is hard on her…she only feels secure now staying on the back of the sofa right by my head and that is good but she sued to love sitting on her heat pad in the office telling me what to do:) I do worry about her…and today she is 19 years old!!! So we are planing some little pieces of steak tonight for dinner….she loves a bq steak…am hoping your Mum is feeling much better too as she has been through a lot….I’m praying for you and for her that all will be well and good as new asap! Sending kitty rubs and luvs from me and Minnie….love you lots:)

14. Nylabluesmum
    May 11, 2014 @ 19:58:35

HAPPY BIRFDAY TO SWEET MINNIE!!!!! Diz iz bunderfull dat she iz 19 yeerz old…diz makez her 84 in Hu”man yeerz Mum told me!!! Mousiez she iz one amazin kittehgurl HRCG n we iz so glad she haz ya….did Minnie eatz her bitz of steak?? me hopez so…
    Mum told me Mingflower wuud purrty much stay on da armless chair fer da last month oz her life. She felt safe dere n Mum wuud sit wif her fer hourz reedin to her. Me lubz dat chair too. It iz comfy n Mum n me sit in it befur bed n meow about da day…
    Me must say all da purrayerz n support n lub haz lifte me up n helped me get bettur. Now me nose me still haz Bowel Disease n me Pancreeas iz furagile butt wif all da lub n Mum n Dr Dave me haz had 10 xtra monthz of Life n eben bin out in Condo…
    Me n Minnie livez ’cause we haz so much LUB surroundin us!!!
    Yer kitteh furend Nylablue <3 <3 <3
    Pee ess: ~~~head rubz~~~ to Minnie

May 12, 2014 @ 23:42:59

Oh yes she ate her steak and was smacking her lips Nylablue…I told her that you was wishing her many happy birthday wishes and she said meowsie and thanky yous very much:) I bought her the Blue checkers today and she loves them way better than her science diet…shocking as she usually turned up her nose at anything except SD…so tonight she chowed and enjoyed her food which made me feel very good:) She is so very special to me and I love her so much…she is my girl and will be forever…I told her a few years ago that no matter which one of us goes to heaven first she will always always be with me forever as God told me that…she purrrrssss and purrrrsss when I whisper to her that she is a God blessing to me and that we will always be together as God made us both…WB feels the same way…and I do believe that for all my animals…Ellie, Melody, Tucker and all of the animals that I have ever had forever since I was a young girl…and I believe the same for you Nylablue and Sherrie-Ellen:) We is praying for yous and for your Mum…praying for healing and lots of good rest and lots of fun times too:)

15. Nylabluesmum
    May 14, 2014 @ 12:19:28

444 pawz up fer Minnie enjoyin her steak n like da Blue Checkerz food!!! She iz one pawsum n amazin kittehgurl ;)
    Oh me made a misstake wif da age…Minnie’z kitteh age iz ackshully 94!!! Mousiez!!!
    Me beeleevez dat Mingflower (Mum’z kitteh befur me) brott Mum n me together…it waz just 3 monthz after Mingy had left….Creeator werkz in missteereuss wayz fer shure!!
    Mum n me talk about Creeator alot…me alwayz purrz too….
    Much lub n **nose kissez** to Minnie frum me, Nylablue <3