God Of Wonder…God Of Light…God’s World Is My Delight!

God of wonder…God of light…God’s world is my delight.

I love capturing weather shots…and the last few years we have had interesting weird weather to photograph!

Last night as I looked up to the heavens, I saw a million stars above my head with no end in sight…it takes my breath away, no matter how many times I have looked up. I wish I could have captured what I saw with my camera…instead I captured this moon shot a few months ago and I thought you would enjoy it. I love the power lines as they frame the moon…giving Mr. Harvest Moon an interesting look.

We have a few more inches of snow today and now we are under a Winter Storm Alert for more snow with below zero temperatures. It is seriously cold out…it is 17 degrees this afternoon with a minus 2 due to windchill.

DSC02099

Mr. Buck says “Where are my Apple Asses…and I need more hay too”…hang on Buckaroo…here it comes…just for you!

DSC01977

Winter is finally making her appearance and she’s on a roll…hang on!!!!!

1. catfromhell
    Feb 06, 2014 @ 22:10:07

Love this post!

2. juliecrombe
    Feb 06, 2014 @ 23:11:31

Great shots and post!

3. lilmisspoutine
    Feb 07, 2014 @ 01:09:43

great photos. beautiful horse! :)

4. mythreemoggies
    Feb 07, 2014 @ 02:08:15

Agh the snow on the horses nose brrrrr

Feb 07, 2014 @ 10:32:44

I know!!! Buck is funny as he would rather not go into his shelter and instead stand outside in the elements…with him standing outside, our two mares stand with him as well…weird as the mares like their shelters but must like Mr. Buck more! We are to get lots more snow this weekend….we need the moisture so I am not complaining but hoping to get out and snap a few pictures…puppy Ellie had a blast playing in it this morning! Minnie was glad the sun is out so she could sunbathe a while:) Kitty loves for your kitties and hugs:)

5. SwittersB