Spaghetti Sauce And Life!

Spaghetti sauce and life!

-9254

What a weird combination for a blog entry…but it is so me!

I was adding a dab of this and a dab of that as I made our families secret spaghetti sauce…and I had one of those flash bulb epiphanies about life.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

How we choose to live our individual life with a few dabs of this and a few dabs of that, makes us unique individuals…that is how my spaghetti sauce is made…full of dabs of this and dabs of that!

How we live our life…and we do what works best. And in my case…horses…cats…dogs…cooking…our business….my photography and writing etc. as it will work with our love and our forever commitment.

CCI00000 Marcy and Lil Toot

I learned to cook from my Mom who was a ranchers wife and always lived out in the middle of nowhere…and me too…I have never had the experience of living in a city…my grocery store has always been 20 miles away and a few times 40 to a 100 miles away…all of them one way…so you make do and you add a bit of this and a bit of that…and pray hard that it turns out ok:)

Isn’t that life? We do life and we fail and we try harder and we stumble, we get back up and shake off the dust…and focus and on we go.

Is there a set pattern we can give to others? I hope so as I have been very open with my “not perfect life”

Each of us has been designed and made by God and here is another epiphany…God does not make mistakes.

If we live our life differently, in our own unique way, like my spaghetti sauce, we will learn what works and what doesn’t.

DSCN0978

My life is in the country making do with what I have on hand as town is too far away…and my spaghetti sauce turns out perfecta!

May you be blessed this new week in February…as a month from now we will be closer to Spring:)

_MG_6985

Yee-Haw, Spring is coming! Over and Out from HRCG

Feb 04, 2014 @ 04:33:57

A pinch of this and a pinch of that = a recipe for living, I’d say! MJ

2. Mike
    Feb 04, 2014 @ 05:17:50

Interesting and funny all at once! Nice post, HRCG! :-)

Feb 04, 2014 @ 05:23:41

Those are some good epiphanies to have……..and speaking of good I bet that secret family recipe spaghetti sauce is good to have too!

Hugs, Pam

Feb 04, 2014 @ 08:39:23

Thank you for stopping by:) The sauce is so thick and yummy…my Mom in-law gave it to me when we were first married…and we have loved it ever since. I try to make up a huge batch then freeze it into baggies…if ever yo get to Oregon and are able to stop by, I will fix a batch up for lunch! Sending big hugs and a kitty love for Sam:)

Feb 04, 2014 @ 12:22:52

If life is spaghetti sauce, is blogging pasta? I guess I’ll defrost the chopped meat now :-)

Feb 04, 2014 @ 19:49:17

My Norwegian uncle always said “you betcha”…we can do this…yah? And yes the pasta sounds great! I just saw your heart issue and the surgery….when do you have the surgery and be sure to turn over every rock…you have a right to know the answers as your life and health…you are strong gf and you can do this…but make your doctors speak truth and give you ALL the answers that you need:) When I went through bc in 2006, it was a mind trip but God told me that I would be ok and He would catch me up from the valley of death…which to me means His love for us and how He will make things work for us:)

5. mythreemoggies
    Feb 06, 2014 @ 12:41:17

You are one happy lady now we know your secret :-)