A few weeks ago I was honored to receive several awards from Heather at http://sugardishme.com/ who was given these awards herself and in turn has passed them on to me:) She has a great cooking blog and also writes about life…has some great stories about her boys and her recipes.
First was the Kreativ Blogger Award:)
I try hard to be Kreativ but sometimes I have to dig and ruminate for a new idea….and get creative:)
The second award is The New Blogger Award:)
I am in award shocker-roos…
One of my favorite pictures of my parents…I know I have shown it before….Mom was a true cook. She cooked on a wood cook stove…without running water…electricity or any of the conveniences. Ranch crews in the early years ranged from the average of 6 to 25…Mom had no telephone or internet or tweets or facebook…cell phones…na-da for Mom to know exactly how many to cook for…but on a moments notice Mom always had enough food for whoever showed up at the dinner table and always had a smile:)
Somehow I got sidetracked…I was thinking about Heather being a good cook…and I thought of my Mom too:)
Seven Things About Me
1. Mom told me when I could take care of long hair I could have long hair…I quickly learned how to take care of my hair and traded in the pixie hair cuts for pig tails!
2. When I lost my Dad and found out that Mom was terminally ill too…I made arrangements to cut my waist long hair off and did…I did not tell anyone so both Mom and WB were shocked as my long red hair was part of me. It took several years but it is long again thank goodness…and it will stay long forever:)
3. Wild Bill and I will celebrate 36 years this year…he is still the love of my life and my heart…my man and my soul mate.
4. I have three awesome horses that I love and appreciate…I have had horses ever since I was born…Dad had me on my first horse who I called “Prince” when I was two years old…they are like my hair…part of me.
5. I love writing and photography as well as music and dancing.
6. I have never lived in town or had neighbors that lived close to us. When we go to a large city it is a bit nerve-wracking.
7. I am not a TV watcher…I find it mindless and boring.
Ok I get to pay it forward…I nominate these 7 blogs and pass the awards on to each of them. Here are the links for you to click on and read some great blogs…and look at some great photography.
My Seven Blog Nominations To Pass The Awards To Are:
Ooops I almost forgot….
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you with a link posted on your blog back to their blog.
2. List seven things about yourself.
3. Pay it forward by nominating seven bloggers.
Let’s head over to check out what’s cooking at http://sugardishme.com/ ….I need ideas for dinner tonight:) Thank you Heather…..sorry it took me so long to get this posted:)